Book a Room
by calling 519-550-1423
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mill Tales Inn has 10 beautifully crafted rooms
located on the two upper levels of the mill building.
Each room is equipped with a variety of features & ammenities, with gorgeous hand-crafted interiors,
showcasing a different natural wooden finish for each room.
The standard rate for Basic Rooms - $109.95 per night
The standard rate for Jacuzzi Rooms - $129.95 per night
Please call Lauralee Craig at 519-550-1423 for
Corporate Rates if you are coming to
Tillsonburg for business
Special rates for groups of 5 or more,
please call our manager to discuss arrangements & costs.
Our 10 rooms each include the following features:
- HD Flat Screen Television
- Basic Satellite Television
- Wifi for each room (phone jacks also included)
- Queen sized bed with quilted comforter
- Keurig Coffee machines with coffee & tea pods
- Telephones with free local calling
- Digital alarm clock & radio
- Iron, ironing board & Hair Dryer (if requested)
- Bathrooms with tub, shower & ammenities
- Air conditioning & heating system (self-controlled)
- Ice bucket, drinking glasses & hot beverage mugs
- Computer/Writing Desk
- Luxurious black-out window drapes handmade by local seamstress
- Access to downstairs restaurant (during open hours)
- Located minutes from downtown centre & shopping stores
- Located next to golf course
- Located beside Big Otter Creek and across from Kiwanis Park on other side of creek, with children's play equipment & picnic (outdoor dining) facilities
- For other local interests & business, please check our Touring Tillsonburg page for more information on what's nearby
Four of our suites also feature 8-jet jacuzzi tubs
1st FLOOR LODGING
All 1st floor suites have 10 ft ceilings
Room 101 – Ash wood theme
Room 102 – Hickory wood theme
Room 103 – Oak wood theme
Room 104 – Walnut wood theme - Jacuzzi tub
Room 105 – Beach wood theme - Jacuzzi tub
2nd FLOOR LODGING
Room 201 – Hickory wood theme
Room 202 – Ash wood theme
Room 203 - Oak wood theme - Extra cot available for this room
Room 204 - Walnut wood theme - Jacuzzi tub
Room 205 - Cherry wood theme - Jacuzzi tub
"Thank you Laura & Gordon for your hospitality. We enjoyed our stay very much. The room was awesome & food yummy!! Hope to see you again soon."
- Patti Dunn-Grubisich
"Very relaxing and enjoyable. Very comfortable bed. Clean spacious room. Well supplied with bathroom amenities. Coffee and tea also available in room. Great location along the river bank. Located at the south end of town."
- Roy V.
"This place is just great, it's extremely clean, quaint and has such a hometown feel. It's different, not like your typical hotel. It's a true mom and pop place, and very small. When we arrived, no one was at the front desk but they left our key with our names on a post it note. :) Definitely worth getting off the beaten path and coming to this beautiful little town and staying in such a unique place."
- A. Peterson
"Ingen bedre service end her det bedste sted i verden = no better sevice than here the best place ever"
- Claus Jensen
"It was Awesome. Loved the native wood walls and ceilings. Staff were friendly, very comfort and my husband and I loved the manual air condition/heater in our room. The jacuzzi is awesome. The restaurant was excellent, service was superb and the waitor was super friendly. Overall we give 9.5 ratings. If you haven't been there, you should definitely be going!..We're looking forward to going again :) "
"It's very close to downtown. We enjoyed the quiet room, comfortable bed, and the hot tub. There is a restaurant on site, with great food at good price."
"Nice rustic decor, clean and roomy.
The food was excellent."
"It is a quiet, peaceful place, helpful staff and excellent service I have already booked my next stay."
"Beds were very comfortable. Hot Tub was very clean Lots of space in the room Bathroom was spacious"
"The owners really takes care of you! Quiet convenient Tillsonburg location. Lively restaurant."
"I loved the feel of the room. Like being in a country cabin"
"Food was very good, room was beautiful
and clean..very quaint."
"Relaxing stay at the edge of the city"